Monday, August 21, 2006

Choked by Invincible Hands...

Heard of stories people being "guai zhak" while staying is a hotel or some other places which is haunted? Very common rite...

Here is my encounter... some what similar to "guai zhak"...

Can't recall the dates but it happen in Section 17, Petaling Jaya @ one of those junctions there... I dunno the road name sorry....

It was at about 9pm or so... Have u happen to notice that in our chinese culture, when someone pass away, there will be candles lit up with the sign board at every junctions directing to the house where the deceased will be placed for prayers and all?

As I approach the junction the traffic light turns to red. I was the first car at the junction. Beside me was the candle lit up and the small lil signboard was there just beside me.

I turn and look at it and then look forward again. Waiting for the lights to turn green again.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands choking me! Chest was heavy and I was coughing trying to breath.

I was still choking and coughing… Luckily the lights turn green and I couldn’t care if there were cars beating the lights which is very common in Section 17, I just accelerated and turn off that junction. Then I felt a sudden relief… Thank god that there wasn’t any motorcyclist in front of me also…

I rber people always says that those things like to ‘eat’ candles (dunno how true it is la) and I happen to bump into one and probably IT saw me looking at IT and got pissed off. Really thank god that IT didn’t choke me till death and IT was willing to let go……

No comments: