Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Who Was In The House?

This is my real encounter story happened in my previous house I rented with my friends.

It was in the evening after I came back from office, the weather was quite bad and going to rain. I was home alone, one of my housemate went outstation for few days and another one should be reach home soon.

I was in a hurry and ran into toilet and did a big business (shitting). Suddenly I heard someone was open the main door, then closed it. The sound was normal like someone came back, so I thought my housemate came back home already.

Then I heard a special SMS ring tone, so I was very sure that my housemate was back, he was using that ring tone for SMS on his mobile phone. So I don't care so much and carried on my big business. After that I heard my 'housemate' was sitting at the living hall with pulling the chair sound. Then the sound just went quiet, I was thinking maybe he was resting on the chair.

After when I finished my big business and clean up myself, I came out from the toilet. Guess what? I found out no body in the house!!! I really can't believe what I heard all the sound, then I called up my friend to reconfirm everything. My friend picked up my call and replied me he was still in his office!!!

I felt very chill at that moment, I still can't believe it and I still keep on searching the whole house to see anyone in the house. It's impossible, I was alone in the house. How can the sound so real? How can it be I heard the ring tone that only my housemate special customised it on his mobile phone which no body use it?

I still don't believe it, then I went to check my housemate's car was it in the car park? I don't see his car. After few hours my friend came back, he asked why looking for him? I just replied... 'nothing, just thought wanna ask you for yam char'. I never told him what was happening until now.

So... who was in the house?

The End

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy errr..

Wennn said...

aiyahhhhh now i am alone in the hse lor......

baggie said...

*creeeepy* now am scared being alone liao.. deng~!!

Unknown said...

[_butt]
Yah... it was

[wennnn]
Dun worry, just switch on radio loud loud

[calvin's wife]
I'm not scare being alone, u try tune on radio or TV loud loud, will be ok.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh said...

Kenny, i think it is ur housemate's twin brother/sister...
U move already ka?

Unknown said...

[k :y nno :d]
LOL... got such thing? That house was in block A, now I still in block B ma

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah.. i love ghost stories. If i can post... i will have many stories to post. True encounter!! Hhahaa!

Unknown said...

[purple~mushroom]
U r most welcome to email me your real encounter, I'll post it up for u here :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha mayb he did come back but knowing that u love all ghost story he just make up the story and said he wasn't after all btw the time u make big business and clean up is a bit down enough for him to be in and out the hse ..lei ... Anyway, it still sound creepy just want to be more in logical part hahaha...

Mejores depositos octubre 2011 said...

Good Site! I wondered if I would be able site some of your site and use a handful of items for a school assignment. Please let me know through email whether that would be fine. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Happened to me when i was young. Was sleeping with my brother when my parents were out of town.. It was midnight and i couldnt sleep. Then i heard it loud and clear my room door was opened with the door sound, and footsteps coming towards me as clear as bell and i wasnt dreaming at all, im very sure of it. Being young and naive, i thought my parents were back! So i turned my head happily expecting they were back only to realise it was pitch dark.. Door was not opened and there was no one except my brother sleeping next to me. Couldnt explain it until now... the door sound and footsteps are still so clear to me till now even after 20 years...